07 July, 2009

Credit crunch- How is it affecting your shopping?

With the country experiencing economical problems, FJP reporters went out to the streets of Grahamstown to find out what people have to say:




"It's half way down the fest and I can't buy tickets anymore, it was not like this last year."

Khaya Thonjeni-Grahamstown resident.





"Thina asiphangeli lento iyasichaphazela. Noko bekubhetele kulo nyaka uphelileyo."

Lungiswa Makhephula from Xolani location in Grahamstown.







"I was clever, I worked hard at a private school before the fest so I could have enough money to spend during this time."

Lee Windvogel-Rhodes student.



"I'm not affected, I'm from Germany and in Pretoria I get the same amount to spend each year."
Clara Fernau

By: Andile Dube and Masebe Qina

Pix.: Masebe Qina

No comments: