07 July, 2009

How’s business?







Pic:Lucky and Nadi
Business will never be the same for everyone. There are those who will succeed and others that fail. The move of the Village Green has played different parts to vendors during this Fest.

“Business is lazy because are not buying. They tell us that the Village Green is full but do not advertise the place they allocated us”. Gabriella Sengambo

“I liked it here because my painting business is going well. I am going to stay here for the coming years”. Siyasamkela Toli.

“The business is slow today but I expected to be better during the weekend. The past two days have been very quite”. Kelsey Smailes.

"It’s still hectic but promising I think that if we went to Village Green the business will be better there, only few people are buying our shirts. Michael Nyoka.
By: Nadi and Lucky

No comments: