05 July, 2009

Meeting Andre...

I have always been the type of gilr who loves the beauty of football, so you can only imagine my excitement at the realisation that one of my favourite old time goalkeepers was going to be breathing the same G-Town air...Fest how I do love you!!

I have had the opportunity to meet Andre Arendse, wow..what a pleasure. He was holding a talk called Game Plan: 2010 for all those who are looking to start businesses over the 2010 World Cup period. He is incredibly charasmatic, articulate and funny, basically everything I would have imagined. He had a multi-media presentation which was nothing short of cool, it made me realise once again just how the 2010 World Cup will be for this country. I even asked him some technical questions about the Bafana Bafana strikers 'cause I'm a GoGirl lol...

Heres hoping we have an amazing 2010...

No comments: