08 July, 2011

THE QUALITY AT FRINGE

The script and the acting was bad, some shows still need to be evaluated. Jordan King.








The music was excellent and some of the shows were bad. Lisa Forest.







It was very good compared to the ones we have watched previously. from left: Alexander Gess and Andre Reanud.





Some of it was quiet good and other shows needed explanation of what was it about, I didn’t enjoy it because the show was both too jumpy and confusing. Herny.






I have only watched two shows and one was just bad. Sammy Xulu.











It wasnt fantastic but it was okay. It's just that the attendance was very poor. Mina Maboja.








One was very funny, these guys got talent. The crowd enjoyed it. Dalene.






The show that I watched was almost good. If I had to rate it I would give it a four out of ten. They almost got it, but it was good though. Mlondi.






By Portia Makore and Sindisiwe Mthembu

No comments: